Thursday, August 30, 2012

August FMQ Challenge

I managed to get my August FMQ Challenge finished last week but wasn’t able to get it posted until today.  This was a hard one from Wendy Sheppard called Jesters Hats.

<KENOX S860  / Samsung S860>

I found that the design got easier as I went.  I guess that means the saying, “practice, practice, practice”, is really true! 

I was sad though that this was my last piece of Fossil Fern Blueberry.  I guess I will have to try to find more.

If you are interested in joining the FMQ Challenge it is never too late.  Just head over to Insights from Sewcalgal’s blog.

Rhonda

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

This is definitely a design that does take practice. But, it is such a great filler design that it is worth it. You did a great job.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

sherry said...

yep that was hard...not sure if for me it was worth it...but will practice some more..you did well

Joanne Lendaro said...

when do you have time to do this??? Don't you have something on your frame that needs quilting?? Or are you doing this on your DSM??? I'm so confused...