Thursday, October 11, 2012

October FMQ Challenge

I managed to get my October FMQ Challenge done early this month.  If you aren't familiar with the challenge you need to run on over to Sewcalgal's blog and check it out.  This month's challenge was provided by Teri Lucas.
I used a silk fabric I purchased from Joann's several months ago and Isafil thread.


When I first read the challenge, I was sure this would be so difficult.  But I think it turned out rather nicely!

Hope you have a great day!

Rhonda

8 comments:

Laura said...

It did turn out beautifully!

Barbara said...

Great job, Rhonda. Still need to do mine.

Barb said...

Oh wow.....looks great!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

It looks wonderful!!! I hope mine at least resembles that....lol

Val NZ said...

Love it well done

Rebecca Grace said...

It's beautiful, Rhonda! I like how your piece is divided into quadrants, each with a different fill. Your grid came out great, too -- I can't FMQ a straight line to save my soul!

Jacquelin said...

Sí, se ve muy bien. Yo también lo vi difícil y después me faltaba tela para poder continuar.

Ella O. said...

It was so great meeting you and your mom at the workshop on Thursday! I love your quilts and will definitely be getting in touch with you on some projects I have in mind :) You can check out some of my projects on facebook www.facebook.com/grannyellas

Ella